Latest and Greatest
It’s been awhile, I know.
- Holidays in LI were nice as always. Much food was eaten. The sausage bread and the re-emergence of beef at the dinner table were much appreciated.
- In an odd re-reunion I saw Francis Harvey at the Roderick’s, and Mike Amorillo on the plane to SD. Both kids I went to elementary school with. Hyrda Byrda!
- Note: American Airlines terminal at JFK bears more than a passing resemblance to ‘steerage’.
- 2 nights at the Roger Williams in NYC, natch. 18 degree temps did not discourage us from walking from 31st street to 80th street via Central Park.
- L&O fans mark the passing of Jerry Orbach. A man of broadway and a mean billiards shark, he will be missed.
- CC Alum and all around good-guy Artlung tied the knot, vegas style. Cheers! The lung has bid adieu to sunny dago and seeks his fame and fortune in La-La land.
- Similarly, CC OG Elias Vict announced pending nuptuals via the web-site.
- Storms in the southland have the SD minions jumping about with excitment. Massive complaining seems to be the typical reaction. News Flash: it rains, sometimes.
- Yours truly is embarking on some re-schooling and re-tooling per a possible attempt at MBA admissions. This week: Financial Accounting for non-Accountants. 9 weeks of mind-numbing fun!
- NYC re-location planning mode is in full swing, but admission to NYU Stern or Columbia may be contingent upon Sassy getting some blue-blood, and quick. Apparently a BA in Art from SDSU doesn’t hold the clout it once did.