(This post is blatantly stolen from about 8 other places, most recently Voz 37’s LiveJournal)
* People who have no concept of what they’re doing with their bodies: this includes: hair flipping, foot shuffling, gum chewing, grunting / throat clearing, gross eating, etc…
* People eating their lunch at their desks. This is heinous! Get up, walk around, breathe some air! Besides, your lunch stinks!
* Shared food areas at work, especially dips. The Refrigerator, microwave, and sink at work are simply bacteria traps.
* People who try to badger me into accepting their ‘Free’ meals, T-Shirts, or other things I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE
* Surrogate pets: People who’s animal is treated like a child. I’m gonna extend this to all small dogs, save beagles and weiner dogs.
* People eating cookies, cake, or soda before noon.
* PEOPLE ON CELL PHONES IN PUBLIC! THIS MEANS YOU!