Spotting Euros: How-To
Spotting Eropean tourists (Euros) is a fun game you can play any day, any time. It’s easy and rewarding, and you’ll be amazed at how many euros you can find in any given city. All you have to do is know what to look for:
- Cigarettes. All Euros smoke.
- Shorts above the knee, preferably pink, purple, or mauve
- Velcro sneakers or odd, buckled athletic footwear.
- Hello Kitty, Snoopy, or other themed socks
- Inability to pay any attention to world around them.
- People anywhere near a Hard rock Cafe are probably Euro (or Midwestern)
Does anyone else not care about what Sassy thinks about this or that. OK SASSY!!!!!!! We understand you dont like anything and you are a bitter person who enjoys pointing out negative traits. Why dont you expand your mind and go eat some granola.
Hey frank, when you get your own site then you can bitch about what Sassy bitchs about. But I’d rather see some good bitchin than no updates at all. So frank please BMR.