Kilgores SD Options
Thats right everybody. The Killa Bee is headin down to SD, next weekend and I cant wait.
The problem is that I dont know whats goin down. I need to figger out what I should do with my 3.5 days of pure San Diego bliss.
After checking the Sock Puppet events board, I am truly dismayed and appalled by the lack of sock puppet happenings that are going on in SD.
It seems that the San Diego arm of the Lincoln Memorial Puppeteers havent been representin like they should. Though I have heard a lot of good things about a young group of amateurs who are keeping the OB wall on lock down, so I might just have to pay them a visit and see whats crackin.
Ive also got the C.C. field trip to think about. So far there have been several exciting options thrown in the air and we need to decide what we want to do.
So far these are the options:
- Running down the Concourse (since I dont have a skateboard), 8 levels of pure running excitement
- A Tour of the Bernstien Gefelta Fish processing plant
- Sand Castle Smash and Run Tour of San Diegos local beaches (though last time I got beat up when I smashed a castle that was actually some kids dad buried up to his neck)
- The OB Cliffs drug related scavenger hunt
- A 3am “40oz Share” with a few of the locals in font of Rolls house. place, where we all throw in some change and get a 40 and share it with some very colorful characters
- A “Head Butt Reunion Prank Tour” where we go to the malls and head butt strangers, and then apologize because we thought that they were some one else
Well all these options seem really fantastic. So we might just have to wait and see which members show up, and then arm wrestle to see who gets to decide.